We want to thank you for your giving to our Lord. What a blessing it is to us to see God’s faithful hand of provision move His people to give for His glory. Thank you for helping the Lord’s Church do ministry in so many different ways for His glory.
The Elders of Grace Bible Church
Important! Please read before giving online.
- We encourage you to use the ACH method where possible (you will need your bank's routing number and the account number you will be using. These can be found on a check or deposit slip) when giving online as it incurs the lowest transaction fee for us; however, any online giving method (ACH; Visa, MC, and Discover credit cards; or debit card) is welcome and accepted! You now have the option to pay for transaction fees by clicking the Convenience Fee box.
- Your giving transaction will display on your credit/debit card statement as: egiving. For an explanation, please see FAQs.
- We encourage you to set up an account for online giving, but it is not a requirement. If you plan to give online consistently, an account will allow you to view past giving and to set up recurring gifts as desired. Setting up an account is very simple, and you can do so by following the steps once you click the link below.
For more information:
- Feel free to call us at 620-663-4740 and we will be happy to help you!
- Or click here to read the answers to some of our FAQs.